Coldwell Banker Gundaker
516 Old Smizer Mill Rd
Fenton, MO 63026-3538
Service Areas and Specialties
- Backed by over 2,000 Sales Associates in 25 offices, Coldwell Banker Gundaker serves more than 200 communities throughout St. Louis City and County, St. Charles, Jefferson, Franklin, Warren, and Lincoln Counties and most of east central Missouri.
- From the home search process to financing, to title insurance, and more — straight through to the final closing of your transaction — make us your one stop! We'll make it happen.
- Coldwell Banker Gundaker, St. Louis area's largest and most successful residential real estate firm, is owned and operated by NRT Incorporated, the nation's leading residential real estate brokerage company and a subsidiary of Realogy.
- Coldwell Banker - originally Ira E. Berry Company, founded in 1939, and for decades was a leader and innovator in St. Louis real estate.
- Gundaker Realtors, established in 1968, ranked among the top ten independent companies in the U.S.
- Member, Saint Louis Association of Realtors
Professional Education and Designations
While our global connections are expanding everyday - the result of our affiliation with the nation's largest real estate organization - our priorities focus on serving the needs of our local communities: metropolitan St. Louis and east-central Missouri.
When Buying, Selling or Relocating, for the service and support you need and deserve, just call or click Coldwell Banker Gundaker. Let us show you!
As an agent who's an expert in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.